Contact us now to discuss any mold issues or to schedule an inspection (561) 212-9078
Each mold job requires a varied amount & type of mold, and intensity of the damage. Fortunately we have the same approach every time, which is to simply remove all present mold, & sanitize the respected areas. It is important to be working with an individual who can comprehend the mold damage and the remediation protocol, which includes the removal & sanitation process.
Removal of molds is considered a highly peripheral process. Remediation involves not just the removal of the mold but also acknowledges and amends the source. This includes:
- Leakage of moisture
- Issues regarding standing water as well as grading
- Subfloors which are the Infected, as well as wall cavities
- A defective ventilation system
- Contaminated carpeting, furniture, etc.
The mold remediation process makes use of exquisite methods, technology and techniques. All of these are highly crucial and used together to present a remarkable outcome.
These usually consist of:
- Chemical as well as antifungal and antimicrobial treatments
- Disposal techniques and equipment
- Negative air chambers for spore containment
- Barriers which are physical as well as chemical to avert the spread
- Fogging / Deodorization equipment
Have you spotted mold in your home or business?
Good communication and quick results. The inspector answered all my questions and was here on time. Would recommend!Aura BrooksHome owner, south florida
I work with Sunshine Mold Pros regularly, best prices in town and real professional guys. They also put the interest of the homeowner first which is very important to me.Zak ReidInsurance Adjuster, Miami Florida
Sunshine Mold Pros saved my clients from a disaster when a slight musty smell turned out to be a kitchen full of mold!Eve CrawfordReal Estate Agent- Fort Lauderdale FL